Legal Books Distributing/Discovery Press gladly accepts Purchase Orders from Schools, School Districts, and other Reseller entities.
How It Works: After we received and process your PO, we email an Order Confirmation (to the email address included on your PO). We send tracking information for your purchase and an Invoice to your contact on your order form once it has shipped.
For Accounting purposes, we must receive a hard copy (can be via email) of your Purchase Order before we can begin to process your order.
Submit Your P.O.
Use one of these three convenient methods to send us your Purchase Order:
1739 N Raymond Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801-1114
Purchase Order Requirements
The following information must be listed on your purchase order for it to be considered valid:
- Bill-To Address
- Ship-To Address
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- A Contact Email Address
- Purchase Order Number
- Authorized Signature (or equivalent)
- Order Details (including item #, item description, quantity, shipping cost or collect shipping number, and order total)
W-9 Form Download
Download Our W-9 Form (.PDF file)
Bookstore Return Policy
- Books are returnable within 14 months from invoice date
- No permission required • Books must be in new, salable condition, free of all price markings, stickers. No exceptions
- Books must be shipped prepaid to our Raymond Ave. address listed above
- Please reference the invoice number or enclose a copy of the invoice with the returnable item(s)
- NO CASH RFUNDS
- Credits expire 14 months from date of issue
- Please provide an invoice for the return, if no paperwork is received along with the return we will not issue the credit. We will also ship back the return at your cost no exceptions.
- Any merchandise we receive that is damaged will not be given credit and returned at your cost.
- When invoice states an item is POD (print on demand), sale is final, NO RETURNS accepted with POD titles.